2008-02-12

She Is.

She is the crack in the Thunder.
She is the clash of the Storm.
She is the bolero of Fire.
That makes me shake, anticipate, and anxious all at the same time.
She is the image that keeps me awake.
She is the lull that lays my mind to rest.
She is the calm that slows my heart.
That makes me sigh, wonder, and worry all at the same time.
She is the look that stops me in my steps.
She is the touch that paralyzes me whole.
She is the voice that deafens all other sounds.
That makes me weak, stutter, and immobile all at the same time.
She is the taste that makes my mind remember.
She is the smell that makes my soul shiver.
She is the heart that grabs me and won't release.
That makes me unconscious, euphoric, and alive all at the same time.
She is to me what water is to ocean.
She is to me what grass is to the plains.
She is to me what sand is to the beaches.
That makes me what I am by definition, without her being nothing at all.
She is a crash in my head that I never saw coming.
She is a truth in my heart that I pray never lies.
She is an unexpected gift that I don't believe is mine.
That makes me wonder if I should be alive and worried what I would be without her.
She is a blessing that I cannot take for granted.
She is a blessing that I cannot let go of.
She is a blessing that I cannot understand why me.
That makes the future dark, misty, and bright all at the same time.
She is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment